Friday, September 24, 2010

SORE!

As you know i have been working out. or trying to everyday at least, the thing is that i feel fatter than i did when i didn't work out. I think i am bloated or something, maybe im eating to much fruit. I also think my host family put me on a diet, but that is ok with me, i cant eat rice beans and meat forever and stay slim. So anyways besides the fact that i feel bloated, i am really sore from working out, like i cant walk normal sore! And i think i am doing something wrong because my back is killing me, but i stretch alot so maybe i am just getting older or something.

My mom told me today that i can go to her 2 beach houses her in Bahia, which is exciting, i have never been to a beach house and i think Brazil would be a good place to start that kind of a trend. One of them is on an island and the beach house is almost 10 meters from the coast, and the other is in Salvador and has cute cobblestone roads with white picket fences in front of the gardens. Sounds perfect doesn't it? But i mean it is Brazil... its hard to believe that i am still here, its almost been a month and it still hasn't sunk in yet, but i think it never does until you leave, when i go back to America. lol

so i hope my body gets used to running and i get to go to the beach soon, this whole tan thing worked for a couple of days and now its fading :(

No comments:

Post a Comment