Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bored? in Brazil?


It is the day before we have to go back to school after our 5-day long weekend and i think i am bored, in Brazil. Yesterday i decided that i wouldn't sleep until i finished my paper which is due tomorrow, and i finished so today i dint really have anything to do. Most of my friends are in transit somewhere or they are sick. My family here went to their little beach front house about an hour away, and i didn't want to go because my mom told me like as soon as a woke up and i did have one plan today, which was to go running. Which running is still on my list of things to do today. I might go to the beach but it is looking a little cloudy today, so that wouldn't be very helpful for my tanning goals. I really think that i should be a lot tanner for being in Brazil for over a month. I do have a small flip flop tan line though, which i don't think i have ever had before. Oh and i bought one more pair of havaianas because i had never seen these kind and i really wanted something different.

i feel like i should do something because i really need to pay bills and figure out my hostel situations but i don't know what else to do besides what i had already done. I sent emails to everyone but nothing has changed yet, boo :( So today is kinda a BLAH day, i hope tomorrow is better, i mean i do have school but it wont be long because it is already the middle of the week and i then the weekend is soon again. I realized that this weekend i didn't even go out really, i was too tired from all of the sunny day activities. But that means i am pumped for this weekend coming up! yay! now if i could only lose 8 kilos i think my life would be complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment