Wednesday, October 13, 2010

to much food!


It is Wednesday and it feels like Monday because it is the first day of school for the week, that being said, tomorrow is also the last day of school for the week, so i guess it isn't that bad. But i did finish and turn in my paper early so i do feel a little better. Anyways...

Everyday (almost, because if i am traveling or on vacation i don't) i go running around the city so that when i return to the united states i don't look like the girl in the willy wonka factory who blew up to the size of a blueberry on steroids. I got a chance to weigh myself and it isn't as bad as i thought because i weight about 62 kilos, and i think that is like 135 lbs, like 2 or 3 pounds off of what i weighted when i got here. Considering what i have been eating, it is practically a miracle. My host family here thinks i am a garbage disposal and cant eat anything so they give me everything they can think of that i would eat for breakfast or lunch but i really cant eat that much. Breakfast consists of eggs, bread, cereal, fruit, chocolate milk-like shake with banana, flan or cake, and sometimes they try and throw a sandwich in there. But i cant eat all that or i will implode my tummy. Lucky dinner is small. but she does try and give me everything she thinks that i could eat for dinner at one time.

So when i get back to Cali i decided that i am going to have a carb fast at least for the first week or 2 before Christmas because bread and rice come with everything here, and i really am in need of some light meals without oil and butter. But i hope that i will have some hard 6-hour hikes soon to even out all the food that i am eating, good thing i have my lipo pills mommy gave me! :)

i am going to go eat an apple and drink some water

2 comments:

  1. Your breakfast sounds like a meal for the gods to us college students. Keep it up and take some B-12 vitamins with your meal. It will help with your energy level for swimming during the week and all the dancing/partying for the weekend! :D
    After reading your blogs, I feel lame. All I do is work, study, and class. I haven't been partying at all but you sure party it up for me.
    Take Care,

    Gabriel

    P.S. I like your blogs, they are detailed and humorous at times so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha your not lame, remember you are in brazil with me! (dolly) you have been to Argentina, Uruguay, and Brazil in the past months lol

    ReplyDelete