Saturday, July 16, 2011

Disneyland Paris






I'm a pretty much soaking wet sitting in my apartment in Paris waiting for Ivana to get home from the bars, but because i am so cold i am sure that i will go to sleep before she comes back.

So today i woke up and i decided that i wanted to go to Disneyland at 7am so i got ready and set out to buy my ticket online with Jonathan then print it out. But we walked for about an hour trying to find one and getting directions from french people. But we finally found it on our own... not from the help of the directions. But i got it and then about an hour later saibra, maria, annita, jonathan, chhavi, and i arrived in Disneyland park!

It was so much more pink than the one in LA and with more flowers and beauty that it looked fake. It was so cute i seriously couldn't contain my excitement. Main street was called U.S.A. just like the original. All of the rides were very short lines because i guess Europe hasn't found out how awesome Disneyland is. But it was great, there is no other way to describe my excitement rather than my pictures.

Although it rained, we stuck through it and watched the fireworks and then got home at midnight, which leads me to where i am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment