Saturday, July 2, 2011

Transfer to Paris


I am sitting in Starbucks waiting or Kay to come and say buy to me before i go off to Paris . I have been having a great time in London. I am for sure coming back one day! I feel like although the language is technically English, it is its own language in it of its own. So many words are spelling and said differently and even used it so many different ways!

We saw platform 9 3/4... but i feel like everything in London reminds me of the harry potter movies :)

I had the famous fish and chips. and they were very good! i liked them! walking everywhere is for sure going to make my legs stronger. But i think i will get used to it. I feel like leaving london is bittersweet, i loved it here and made a lot of new friends and had so many funny times. But on the other hand i am going to paris in like 2 hours! I cant believe it! i hope that the train is nice and easy to get around in!

Paris here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment