Thursday, November 11, 2010

Eu nao existo...




Today was kind of fun. Besides the test that i had in Portuguese, it was good. I went to a bigger mall today, that was called iguatemi, and although it took about an 45 minutes to get there, it was interesting about what i found. As soon as i got off of the bus there was a huge Santa statue outside the mall and inside there was also a huge Christmas tree there. But perhaps the best thing about that mall was the ice cream, it was amazing, and it made me really happy! I also found a funny shirt that says "I don't exist" in Portuguese with a picture of Santa on it, kind of a sad shirt for me. But i was thinking like why would they even make that kind of a shirt?! Anyways my trip to the mall is always quite interesting and i always bring my camera, so that i can never miss something weird or funny in foreign countries.

I tried to go out tonight, but it was kind of a fail. We went to this hostel party, but it wasn't really a party so some people bought some drinks and then we all went down to the beach and just talked and walked for a while. Except there was a weird guy sitting with us and making weird sounds, i am pretty sure he was drunk too. So we left early, and walked home, it was pretty safe.. but no one person is going to try and jump 8 people, at least not a sane person.

well i register for classes tomorrow, i hope i get everything i want!

No comments:

Post a Comment