Monday, August 30, 2010

Argentina round 2

Aug 20th:
so bryant and i just landed safely and our now in our hostel in buenos aires and are about to take a nap because we are really jet lagged. I left my family at the airport this afternoon, no actually last afternoon and dad was documenting the entire trip even taking pictures of the guy who checked me in, im sure he was concerned or confused for me. So that began dads worrying which contiune throughout the time untill he picks me up in december. Im not so sure i dig the whole flying thing anymore and rene was right about from cali to peru was like the longest 10 hours of my life. To make it worst i didn't even get to shop in the lima airport because my flights were so close together, Bryant and i had to literally run to make it, like in the movies you know? The 45 mintue drive from the airport to the hostel wasnt exactly enjoyable because if you have ever been to argentina you know what i mean, they shouldnt even have lanes, lights, or blinkers, it isnt like they are used anyway, but nevertheless it make my head hurt. But getting there was just the beginning...now for some food, after our nap of course.
chao

No comments:

Post a Comment